Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] timegoesby@my-deja.com is offline

Default Makita 6270 DWPE3 Drill & Free Impact Driver 12V

On 30 Apr, 00:45, Lurch wrote:
On 29 Apr 2007 14:59:43 -0700, mused:

On 28 Apr, 11:20, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Anyone have experience of these two bits of kit? Looks like a good deal
especially the impact driver - good for decking screws.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...9438&ts=55331#

or

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a...e=makita&user_...

I bought, after talk on this group, the Ryobi to check the Impact
drivers out. Well pleased. It is 18v and powerful. Get the charger and
two batteries. I rarely use a drill/driver anymore. The Impact Driver
does it all. It is so small it acts as an angle drill using stubby
auger and flat bits drilling through joists.

Are you sure you actually bought an impact driver?

Read what I wrote you cluelss prat.