Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence Lawrence is offline

Default device to push slider windows tightly closed

On Apr 29, 5:24 pm, John Keith wrote:
Yea, I use those to secure the load in my pickup. I'm guessing that
it won't be short enough for your window, even the small ones. It is
might be possible to cut the bars to a shorter length. You could try
a pipe cutter. I don't see it working any better than a pipe clamp,
in any case.

The ones on this link fit a 44" - 72" range (I need 48" and 52"),
have a nice trigger mechanism and are priced attractively.

http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/200304601.htm

John Keith

Then it should work. A pipe clamp all of those features and more. It
is less expensive and more versatile.