Posted to alt.home.repair
Karl S Karl S is offline

Default Paint brand recommendation?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:17:25 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:49:22 -0400, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

I had new windows installed yesterday. Yay. Now I have
to paint the unfinished wood (interior only).

Without knowing it, you have voided your warranty at the install.
Interior wood by some makers give X number of hours/days to finish the
trim inside.

All of the door manufacturers own spy satellites that they use to see if
their doors have been painted within X number of hours/days. That's how
they know if the warranty has been voided.