Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] timegoesby@my-deja.com is offline

Default Makita 6270 DWPE3 Drill & Free Impact Driver 12V

On 28 Apr, 11:20, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Anyone have experience of these two bits of kit? Looks like a good deal
especially the impact driver - good for decking screws.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...9438&ts=55331#

or

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a...e=makita&user_...

I bought, after talk on this group, the Ryobi to check the Impact
drivers out. Well pleased. It is 18v and powerful. Get the charger and
two batteries. I rarely use a drill/driver anymore. The Impact Driver
does it all. It is so small it acts as an angle drill using stubby
auger and flat bits drilling through joists.

I would rather buy one 18v Impact Driver than a 12V Impact driver and
drill/driver for the same price, as the drill/driver will not be used
much, if at all, once you have an 18V Impact driver.