Posted to alt.home.repair
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Paint brand recommendation?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

"Nancy Young" wrote

I had new windows installed yesterday. Yay. Now I have
to paint the unfinished wood (interior only).

Can someone out there recommend a brand known for low blocking?
Something I could find easily? When I look at manufacturer's sites,
I don't see them bragging about their blocking resistance.

Appreciate any help you can give me. I have to get this right.

Open the phone book and find a store that sells either Devoe, or
Martin-Senour ProLine paints. In this newsgroup, you'll read where some
people had good experiences with the more popular brands, like
Sherwin-Williams, and others had less than satisfactory results. But, you
will never hear complaints about the two brands I mentioned.

Thanks very much. I see I will have to make a drive for either of
those brands, but not too bad.

nancy