Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Paint brand recommendation?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:49:22 -0400, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

I had new windows installed yesterday. Yay. Now I have
to paint the unfinished wood (interior only).

Pella says to choose a paint with good blocking resistance.
I know what that is because I read about it in Consumer Reports
years ago.

Thing is, even if I could track down the article, the results would
hardly be applicable after all these years.

Can someone out there recommend a brand known for low blocking?
Something I could find easily? When I look at manufacturer's sites,
I don't see them bragging about their blocking resistance.

Appreciate any help you can give me. I have to get this right.

nancy

Without knowing it, you have voided your warranty at the install.
Interior wood by some makers give X number of hours/days to finish the
trim inside.

What "blocking"?

--
Oren