Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence Lawrence is offline

Default device to push slider windows tightly closed

On Apr 29, 12:49 pm, John Keith wrote:
I think I found the ultimate solution today!

I was thumbing through a material handling catalog today
(www.randmh.com) and saw some cargo handling bars.These are bars made
to span the inside of a trailer to restrain the load from shifting.The
ones in this catalog were for large trailers (89"-104" wide) but a
quick internet search yielded several source of similar cargo bars
made for small pickups and minivans.

John Keith

Yea, I use those to secure the load in my pickup. I'm guessing that
it won't be short enough for your window, even the small ones. It is
might be possible to cut the bars to a shorter length. You could try
a pipe cutter. I don't see it working any better than a pipe clamp,
in any case.