Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default water in basement (continued)

"Arkadiy" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 29, 10:28 am, "Toller" wrote:
So, I am about to give up

It sounds like you posted all the details earlier. For those of us who
don't remember it, can you repost?

2 weeks ago, during the noreaster, my basement got flooded (about a
foot of water). I don't have a sump pump, and during previous five
years (I bought the house 5 years ago) everything was mostly
allright, although once I saw a small pool of water sipping through
the floor. I wiped it off then, and that was it. Apparently
everything was more or less OK during the previous 40 years since the
house was built.

Do you have close neighbors? What is going on with them?
Do you have a storm sewer to pump into? If not, do you have anywhere to
pump to?