Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Makita 6270 DWPE3 Drill & Free Impact Driver 12V

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:20:07 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
mused:

Anyone have experience of these two bits of kit? Looks like a good deal
especially the impact driver - good for decking screws.

I've got a cheap PPP 12V impact driver and that has done well. My mate
was impressed so he's now got the aforementioned Makita twin pack. The
impact driver body only is around 80 quid so by the time you've bought
the charger and batteries you're already over the price of the combo
kit, so the other drill is effectively a freebie so IMO it's
performance and quality aren't too important.

--
Regards,
Stuart.