Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Medway

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:14:39 UTC, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:26:21 UTC, tony sayer
wrote:

In article , Arthur
writes
Medway is gonna be busy this weekend, I reckon.

In case anyone hasn't noticed!...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6602677.stm

We're nearer to the epicentre than Medway, and all we had was a
jelly-like sideways wobble. Epicentre was in the Channel near Dover;
that's where the damage is.

Nothing here at all Bob. Not a tremor.

Was felt in Essex, apparently. I have to say that I probably wouldn't
have noticed it (or would have put it down to passing traffic) if I
hadn't been lying in bed, with silence all around, when it happened.

http://www.diybanter.com