Posted to uk.d-i-y
blackbat blackbat is offline

Default Makita 6270 DWPE3 Drill & Free Impact Driver 12V

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:20:07 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Anyone have experience of these two bits of kit? Looks like a good deal
especially the impact driver - good for decking screws.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...9438&ts=55331#

or

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a...file=1&jump=12

I used the drill for a weekend, (14v model) really nicely balanced in
the hand. It's quiet which gives the impression that it's not powerful
but it's fine.
It does look a good deal.
I do prefer De Walt's one-handed keyless chuck and eventuallly bought
one of theirs but that was at this price for one (combi) drill.
I've never used an impact driver and would be interested to see what
other people think of 'em.
--

blackbat /\x/\