Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT cutting off water for landlord/tenant

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:36:43 GMT, Norminn

Once ther roofs need replaced association fees will skyrocket

I refuse to live in a a HOA area, my home totally my decisions!!!

Unless the zoning board disagrees )

Yeah. In Maryland or most of Maryland no new neighborhood can be built
in the last 25 years or more without an HOA. The HOA doesn't have to
meet or do anything, but it must exist.

I suppose if you buy a piece of land and build one or two houses, this
doesn't apply.

I had a next door neighbor like you, Hallerb, though. They were
supposed to get my approval for their new enlarged deck, and so they
brought the plans over just after they started unloading the wood to
do the job that day. I would have signed it, but I was annoyed so I
kept them waiting five minutes, although the construction crew didn't
wait.

About then I heard the wife walking away grumbling, no one's going to
tell me what to do with my own house.

The only thing that makes this unusual is that she was a lawyer.