Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default OT cutting off water for landlord/tenant

clipped

I wouldn't live in a HOA for any reason! Here in Las Vegas, you get your CC
and R's on CLOSING. Nice time to read them and see if you want to live
there, eh?

Steve

That is the only obligation of the HOA because they serve owners. No
reason not to ask the owner for a copy if you are considering a
purchase. I would never, in a million years, buy into a HOA or condo
again. In FL, unit owners in condo's can vote down keeping reserves,
but reserve amounts have to be stated (I believe).