Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT cutting off water for landlord/tenant

On Apr 27, 5:54�am, (Larry W) wrote:
IANAL. I think it is somewhat questionable to shut off water as a means
of collecting a HOA fee but won't make any other comment on that.
However, I don't see how it can be "illegal" to tell the tenant or anyone
else anything.
--
* * *Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler.

* * *Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf. lonestar. org

PERHAPS some members of the board dont like the tenants who are about
to lose their water? might be a effort to punish them somehow.

I am a loudmouth when someone is doing something to hurt others. I
would warn the effected individuals.

Look fr practical purposes their water will get turned back on at some
point.

but for SAFETY SAKE it should never be shut off.

A minor fire, a mere nothing could spread and damage not just the unit
with no water, but the adjacent ones too.