Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap Andy Cap is offline

Default Remote garage door openers

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:08:43 +0100, Alan J B
wrote:

Hi everyone this is the first time that I have subscribed to your forum,
so please forgive me if I am not up to speed on the correct protocol
etc.
I have purchased from eBay a Motorlift garage door opener from a German
outfit called H & F Trade GmbH. They have a listing of over 14000 sales
so I think they must be fairly well known.
The system is a DIY self fit kit and being, I think, a reasonably
competent person, I thought that I would have no big problem in
installing the system. the problem is that the "Installation guide" is
not in understandable English and the accompanying diagrams leave a lot
to be desired. Have any of you ever fitted one of these kits and can you
give me some help.

If it's one of the models sold by Screwfix, it looks as if you can download the
pdf document from their site.

www.screwfix.com

HTH
ANdy