Alan J B Alan J B is offline
Junior Member

Default Remote garage door openers

Hi everyone this is the first time that I have subscribed to your forum, so please forgive me if I am not up to speed on the correct protocol etc.
I have purchased from eBay a Motorlift garage door opener from a German outfit called H & F Trade GmbH. They have a listing of over 14000 sales so I think they must be fairly well known.
The system is a DIY self fit kit and being, I think, a reasonably competent person, I thought that I would have no big problem in installing the system. the problem is that the "Installation guide" is not in understandable English and the accompanying diagrams leave a lot to be desired. Have any of you ever fitted one of these kits and can you give me some help.