Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Metal Buildings, what's your experience?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:30:46 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

No thinking involved. They know, from experience, that a sufficient
fraction of the american consumers can't, won't, or doesn't care.

It's just like elk hunting. All you need to end the season is one dumb elk.
At $30k per building clear profit, I'd just be out there looking for the
dumb elk, too. I'd even be happy doing one building a month.

Reminds me of the shiveled 80 year old guy who would proposition every
woman he saw, on the street or anywhere. His friend asks, What do you
do that for. How many women are going to say yes? "Even if it's only
1 in a 1000, it's worth it."