Posted to alt.home.repair
David Martel David Martel is offline

Default Metal Buildings, what's your experience?

Steve,

I want to get a metal building. I called contractors. For a 1500 sf
building, they want $55,000 to $65,000 for a total job.

Ok, what's "a total job"? The building package, a concrete slab,
electricity?, water and sewer?, site prep?, final lot grading? You don't
say but you do need to know what you'll get from a "pro" job.
You claim that the building package is $15000 but I think you need to
check that. That may not be the retail price. The dealer may not sell you
consumers at all.

Dave M.