Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Metal Buildings, what's your experience?

"Pete C." wrote

I have some medical "issues" which are beginning to limit me.

Your excuse to remain comfortably in the operators seat of the rented
telehandler

I have run forklifts for a lot of years, and up to a 60 ton crane. Looks
like I could handle some small trusses and whatever else had to be hoisted
up with these.

Do these people think you can't even operate a calculator?

I expect so, and with recent "graduates" of our "educational" system I
expect they are correct. The latest batch can't even figure out the
mileage their car is getting.

Why do that? Nowadays, the cash register tells you how much change to give,
and if you push a button, there's a mpg indicator on most cars. You DO have
to be able to read the manual, though.

Steve