PrecisionMachinisT

Default Equivalents for Shell Tellus 27 and Tonna 33 ?

"Phil Teague" wrote in message
om...
"AL" wrote in message

The manual for my Enco lathe says to use Shell Tellus 27 and Shell Tonna

33
for lubrication. I can't find anybody that sells these items. Does

anyone
know where I can buy them from, or if there are any equivalents?

The answers to questions like this can usually be found by using the
search feature on Google.

Or by placing a phone call to his nearest local lubricating oil distributer,
be it Chevron, Union 76, Shell, or other.....

Or even to a small local machine shop, perhaps......what would likely last
him a lifetime, he could probly scavenge outa one of my "empty" 5 gallon
pails.....only condition being he take the old pail away too.....

Hell, for a six pak, I might even dip a little out of a full bucket for
somebody--after hours, of course.....

SVL