Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default Looking for 4-Prong Phone Outlet to Modular Plug

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:47:04 -0500, Jim Redelfs
wrote:

I reached over to the Trimlinetm-style cheapie chirper phone and grabbed the
handset. The dialtone was just fine. I then grabbed the base/cradle of the
set and turned ON the ringer switch. It had been off. "Trouble" fixed.

We were called out to an office one time. They had no lights. I
talked to the guy that called us. He showed me the area where the
lights were not working. He said they were always on, but were off
when he came in that morning.

Walked to the switch.....click.....problem solved.