Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Why would someone put in a salt water swimming pool?

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:39:21 -0400, dgk wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:36:49 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

Always have.

Take off your weight belt. :-)

Seriously, though, that's pretty unusual. I imagine you work out regularly?

I sometimes exhale and lie on the bottom of a pool for a few seconds.
Without air in your lungs, you sink. Once you start decomposing you
will float. An alternative to decomposing is just to keep air in your
lungs. That's what most of us do.

I had one contracter give an estimate on the pool and he recommended
keeping air in my lungs. The second guy was 1000 dollars cheaper and
recommended decomposing. Which one should I hire?