Posted to alt.home.repair
dnoyeB dnoyeB is offline

Default Why would someone put in a salt water swimming pool?

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:57:14 -0500, Richard J Kinch wrote:

Charlie Morgan writes:

I've seen plenty of blonde kids (no "artificially colored hair") with
green hair from a SWIMMING POOL or SPA, but not from CHLORINE. I have
observed this in pools or spas I know to have copper added, with various
concentrations of chlorine down to ZERO. Morever, I have observed those
same kids in pools I know to have *no* copper but lots of chlorine, and
never found any trace of green.

I defy you to produce a chemical reaction of hair protein plus chlorine
equals anything green.

You realize that there are not many black dies? Most that are black are
really really dark green or blue? Which when bleached turns light green
or light blue?