Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC is offline

Default Why would someone put in a salt water swimming pool?

I was chatting with someone at a sport's game and they mentioned that someone they knew put
in a salt water rather than fresh water pool in the back yard. Not one for a pond of fish.

1) Are there any advantages to this?

2) Someone mentioned that their child has eye problems with the chlorine in pools. Is their a
non-chlorine based pool treatment for fresh water pools that will not irratate their kids eyes?

Thanks much,

Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC

Contributing writer for FUTURES Magazine
Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP

NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address:

NOTE: My web home page:
www.seldin.net