Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Nasty Bolt

wizof103 wrote:

I am trying to change the blades on my lawnmower. I have one of the
two bolts loosened but the other will not budge. I have tried WD 40
and silicone spray. I have used a ratchet set, a power crip pliers,
nothing seems to work, any tricks to remove this nasty thing. Thanks
in advance.

Buy, rent or borrow an impact wrench and the right sized impact wrench
socket.

Preferably an air driven model, the smaller electric ones tend to either
be wimpy or they start smoking at too young an age.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)