Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Laminate Flooring

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:35:53 -0500, (DT)
wrote:

Walking down in a pair of socks; will bust your butt.

I do that many times a day, every day. I never wear shoes in the house and
I'm up and down the stairs at least a half dozen times a day. If you do the
math, that is about 21,000 trips, 10,500 up, 10,500 down.

Here's hoping it doesn't turn into 11,000 trips up, 10,999.5 trips down and one
bouncer :-)

Bounce down a few steps; feet in the air and your teeth will chatter
;-))

Some reason I got up rubbing my rear end....

I don't do math....

--
Oren