Posted to alt.electronics
Skenny Skenny is offline

Default 12 volt D cell battery pack with female cigarette-plug

wrote:

Only pure personal disinclination to spend my time that way. Soldering
and suchlike drives me screaming up the wall. That's why I'm looking
for a ready-made unit.

Peter

I cant find anything ready made, unless you go with re-chargeable sealed
lead acid battery. Good luck my friend..
Sure you cant find a friend willing to solder the parts together for
you? I mean the battery holders will probably fit inside one of those
plastic sandwich boxes, making it somewhat water tight.