Posted to alt.home.repair
dnoyeB dnoyeB is offline

Default Sump pump running every two minutes

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:21:51 +0000, MLD wrote:

Mine runs every 2 minutes and has for a year or more at this point. It
breaks down as the dirt cakes over the blades. THey I have to clean the
dirt off the blades, off the pressure switch, and snake the pipes.

Otherwise, that is not too much load for a sump so long as there is water
to keep it cool.

When the water table drops, the time between ON-Off will increase.
MLD

True. I wonder when God will decide to drop the water table around here.
Its been running like this for over 3 years now...