Posted to alt.home.repair
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Old Septic Tank Caved in

"mstrspy" wrote

Looks like I built my self a nice rock garden! Kidding Aside, I had
to do somethng quick. Ther are kids running around in my yard all the
time and the last thing I want is for someone to fall into the hole.

Same thing happened to me ... I saw a hole and stuck a big stick
down to see how deep it was. Scared me half to death when I
found out how deep it was. I had no idea there was anything
like it there.

I filled it with a bunch of wall stone I had lying around. There is
a shallow depression over it but it's no hassle at all.

nancy