Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Blaine Rick Blaine is offline

Default Washing machine timer and timer motor question.

Fred wrote:

Please refer to the following document for this question.

http://www3.sears.com/imaging/ImageP...tleID=00002 &

Washing machine cycles not finishing, timer/dial not moving. Looking
at the diagram....Part number 19 is a timer. Part number 18 which is
not pictured is a time motor. Do I need the timer or timer motor? Is
there any way to test which one I need?

In a previous lifetime, I used to work for Sears parts. I seem to recall that
although the timer and motor were listed separately, for most models you could
only buy the assemby that contains both. You might try actually putting both
numbers in your web basket and see what happens at checkout.

--
"Tell me what I should do, Annie."
"Stay. Here. Forever."