Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Safe Stop

"Wayne J." wrote in message
news:4YuWh.113318$6m4.29316@pd7urf1no...

Man, this is a tough crowd.

Ywah, it can be. Lots of us like to yank yank chains. ;~)

Please do stick around as we can use some input from the tool guys with
knowledge of the products.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your opinions. I am going to explore it,
along with Delta and a couple of others. SWMBO is getting real concerned
with my old saw, so maybe she will let me spring for a "safer" saw.

And now that I know that you are very familiar with the Unisaw, I can whole
heartedly recommend you continue to consider it. There should be no
surprises.
If you would consider the little less traditional TS's take a look at the
Laguna's also. They are in the PM66 and Saw Stop price range. Still the
SawStop should prevent serious injury.