Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] websurf1@cox.net is offline

Default Lightbulb popped, now won't work

On Apr 20, 11:42 am, (Rich Greenberg) wrote:

CAUTION: Unless he knows EXACTLY what he is doing, open the fixture and
work inside only with the circut breaker feeding the fixture OFF.

More caution, and I hope it isn't needed:
If he knows what he is doing AT ALL, the breaker will be off and
verified off, before starting any work.
You want the bulb to glow, not him.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L