Sue

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:16:40 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:28:18 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..

Even from your lofty tower, Im sure you know that type..sheeple,
wanting others to lead them to the field, or to slaughter.

I don't know any, but I think I read about them in an Ayn Rand novel.

When
you're done with them for political purposes, you can set them out in a
field to scare crows.

Ed Huntress

Damn thats a lofty tower you live in. Must be doing the internet thing
by satellite.

May be, I don't know where the cable goes.

I don't do strawmen, however. I leave that to people who need to create
enemies where they don't really exist, or an imaginary class of people lower
than themselves so they can pump themselves up with a fine-sounding, and
contrasting, label.

Ed Huntress

Perhap we should ask our resident Welfare office worker Sue about
sheeple and those expecting a handout. But then..those people are all
needy types who have exhausted all possiblities for bettering
themselves before going hat in hand for assistance.

Sue, care to comment?

Sigh. I read the go-rounds between you and Ed and after about the 6th
or 8th post the thread seems to expand into a cloud of smoke that
leaves me choking and coughing. I haven't the least idea what you two
are now talking about. You, I think, are comparing welfare recipients
to what you consider to be sheeple? Hmm. Now, about your statement
above about exhausting all possibilities. An awful lot of my clients
haven't even looked at any other possibilities. They have no problem
morally or ethically coming in to us without even a thought of going
to work or school. These, of course, are th lifers. Then there are
the ones who genuinely are embarrassed to be in the welfare office. I
just don't think this is what you mean because I don't really compare
them to sheeple as I think you define the term. Sorry if I let you
down.
I swear, you two must derive at least 1/4 of you internet
entertainment by sparring with each other. Chuckle. I've yet to see
either of you change the others mind. How many years have you been
going at this?
Sue

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"