Bray Haven

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

Unless there is some way to magically
make not only guns, but, ammunition *and* the tools and materials to
MAKE guns (I.E. Steel pipe, etc) disappear from the world, there is
no way to keep someone who wants a gun from having one. Zip guns,

I recall many years ago, betting someone I could make a gun that would kill
someone with what I found in his garage workshop in 2 hours. It only tool
about 45 min, IIRC. Pipe, match heads, fishing sinker and toy caps. Hammer
powered with rubber bands. Shot a large hole through his garbage can and
lodged in a stud in the garage wall. I won the bet & the argument.
Greg Sefton