Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default single ended signal to differential signal?

On 18 Apr, 09:44, Rüdiger Leibrandt
wrote:

I posted this a bit earlier in sci.electronics.design, but this list seems
to be more alive at this time of the day:
I need to convert a single ended signal to a differential one. Theres is
plenty of documentation on the other way ( differential to single ended )
but I am lost regardign info on my problem. Anyone has some info or links
to this topic? I need to both amplify the signal and boost it over the
line.

Any help or suggestion appreciated.

I dont think youre giving the required information, its all very
unclear, both here and in your follow up.

So I'll just mention a general principle: interference can be more or
less wiped out by reducing line driver impedance. With low impedance
drive, runs far longer than 8m are possible with single ended signals.

Opamps do not give as low z output as would be ideal. If your signal
is in the af band, an audio amplifier may be a simple low cost way to
get R_out in the region of an ohm or less.

NT