Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Daave Daave is offline

Default Question about cordless phone battery

Usual Suspect wrote:
It is probably just the same battery, but with upgraded marketing.
The mAh claims on battery are somewhat dubious.

With digi-cam AA batteries, I find that the mA labels are pretty
true. There are always web site blogs and camera-buff magazines doing
battery-life comparisons and reporting which brand is giving more
flashes than another. This, I think, helps keep the manufacturers'
claims "honest".

Thanks to all for the feedback. I think I'll go with this one:

http://www.batterybob.com/product.asp?intProdID=173489