Gunner

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:19:02 +1100, "A.Gent"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:24:41 +1100, "A.Gent"
wrote:
Number of prisoners does not correlate with safety on the streets. Really.
Number of prisoners is a function of community and judicial tolerance of bad
behaviour.
Less tolerance, more prisoners.

More crime = more prisoners. Else you lads tend to incarcerate the
innocent.

See above.
Of course we incarcerate the innocent.
Don't you have lawyers in the US?

Yup, but even then we make a point in trying not to incarcerate the
innocent.

Btw..why did the coppers start carrying guns?

Dunno.
I wasn't in on the meeting when they decided.

Shrug.

Presumably to help counter the illegal firearms the bad guys use.

But guns are illegal in Oz!!!!!!!

http://www.guncontrolnetwork.org/australia5.htm

(link not working for me. Maybe its censored in Australia! LOL!)

It wouldnt be the first time G

Hehehe
This from the country where one half-exposed breast causes national furore.
Funny priorities.

I agree 100% there with you.

OK OK OK

Time out.

This thread is getting silly.

Somehow I don't think we're going to change each other's mind.

Here's my proposal:
Let's wait 20 years, and the survivor can go *braa-a-a-ck* nyeah nyeah! to the
other one.
If we're both alive and well, then let's wait another 10 years - and so on.

Deal?

Jeff

Deal. G

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"