Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Bill is offline

Default Smelly refrigerator water- how to clean water line

This model does not have a filter.

"Cam" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 18, 8:47 am, "Bill" wrote:
I have an older Amana side by side refrig. Moidel NO SQD25NBW - 12-15
yrs
old
Lately, the water from the front drinking water dispenser has a smell to
it.
"Rotten egg". Taste is ok though. I have another regierator in the same
house- water smells and tastes fine. All faucets, even next to the
refrig
with the smelly water, smells fine out of the faucet. What's a good way
clean the water in the refrig water line and water reservoir?

I suspect your filter is the cause, replace that and then flush the
system.

Cam