Ed Huntress

Default firearms - modern labor saving devices.

"Gunner" wrote in message

Even from your lofty tower, Im sure you know that type..sheeple,
wanting others to lead them to the field, or to slaughter.

I don't know any, but I think I read about them in an Ayn Rand novel.

When
you're done with them for political purposes, you can set them out in a
field to scare crows.

Ed Huntress

Damn thats a lofty tower you live in. Must be doing the internet thing
by satellite.

May be, I don't know where the cable goes.

I don't do strawmen, however. I leave that to people who need to create
enemies where they don't really exist, or an imaginary class of people lower
than themselves so they can pump themselves up with a fine-sounding, and
contrasting, label.

Ed Huntress