IMM

Default What constitutes reasonable wear (cordless drill)

"Grunff" wrote in message
Andy Hall wrote:

I don't know if you've done anything on this as yet, but I just
received an email from Axminster with a price reduction on a Makita
8443 18v combi drill.

The price has dropped by £34 to £249.95

http://www.axminster.co.uk/default.asp?part=mak8443dw

Thanks for that Andy - I got the email too, and am thinking
about it.

I called Screwfix, who arranged collection of my Erbauer, no
questions asked! They didn't even ask what was wrong with it.

I've gone back to using my (very old, needs new batteries) Bosch
9.6V, but it is but a shadow of it's former self.

I would really like that Makita, and may well bite the bullet
and buy it, but I think I'll wait 'til I'm sure Screwfix will
actually refund me.

God help me if SWMBO finds out I spent £250 on a cordless drill
- she'll want a new saddle!

£250 on a cordless drill? For DIY? Ouch!!!

---