Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Building kitchen cabinets in place instead of modular units

On Apr 16, 3:59 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
[politely snipped very informative post for brevity]

Do you run your gabels of the base cabinets to the floor, with a cut-
out for the kick?
Or do you install and level the kick first before putting on your base
cabinets?
Orrrrr, do you use feet? I have been looking at those adjustable ones,
but the kick-plate clips look like a PITA.

By the way, I find I get better yields from raw stock when building
smaller cabinets, beside the obvious plus side of being able to carry
them.

....yup... looking to build a few again. Wood is in my blood.