Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Pat is offline

Default Building kitchen cabinets in place instead of modular units

I build the boxes out of plywood and install them. Then I add popular face
frames and plywood doors. Quick and easy.

"wklkj" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got a rental property that's about 100 years old and in need of a
new kitchen. I'm thinking about building base and wall cabinets out
of poplar and painting them. I remember seeing an episode of 'This
Old House' years ago where Norm built all the cabinets (3 or 4 in a
row) as one, long unit. If I remember correctly, it looked pretty
easy as compared to building individual units.

Does anyone know a website where I might see an example of this build
process?

Thanks!