Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default protecting a cable jacket (e.g. with a bigger jacket). But where can I get one?

On 16 Apr, 08:34, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

what do you mean? what kind of shop do you mean by a shed? / How
would I find one?

Did you check out the URL I gave you which supplies all the common sorts
of cable protectors in small quantities? And is it what you want?

well, I wanted to know possible solutions.

The stuff on that link looks like a great solution,

I was also told by another, many possible places that he thinks I can
get an AC extension reel. Also great.

So what you and everybody minus 1 who accused me of trolling, posted,
is exactly what I wanted!!

thanks