Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default protecting a cable jacket (e.g. with a bigger jacket). But where can I get one?

On 15 Apr 2007 21:26:00 -0700, "
mused:

And there was me thinking it couldn't get any more vague and any mor
einto complete ******** by a troll territory.

Anybody can write what you wrote in response to any post.
You're a troll. What you wrote is rubbish e.t.c.

I asked you to clarify what you wanted, which I don't believe you did.
You said that you can't figure out what i'm on about.

If in all your thinking you can't figure out what i'm asking, and you
can't even put your finger on what it is you don't understand of what
I wrote, then maybe you should stop thinking. It doesn't seem to be
doing you or anybody else any good.

Thankfully, everybody here has understood me.

Somebody even defined the word shed for this context - which was also
something I was asking. I'm sorry if all this passes you by. I can't
do anything about that.

An ignoramous - an extreme case of somebody lacking information, can
be provided with information. But an illogical person, a person that
doesn't even understand what he doesn't understand, a person that says
something is rubbish but is unable to say why, or say anything of use,
then just repeats his lines in different guises, that person is about
as useful as an elephant in a small office. Or a worm in a restaurant.
You're like one that doesn't know how to ask, but you're on the other
side of the fence. You don't know how to answer. You don't even know
what it is that you don't know.. Your guage for not knowing, is you
read it and - for reasons unknown to you - it doesn't click.

Nope, still doesn't appear to be any usable content.
--
Regards,
Stuart.