Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default protecting a cable jacket (e.g. with a bigger jacket). But where can I get one?

On 14 Apr 2007 21:16:45 -0700, "
mused:

hi

protecting a cable jacket (e.g. with a bigger jacket). But where can I
get one?

i'm looking to protect a cable from being trodden on. It has a weak
jacket.
I've seen some expensive cord covers , I don't want them.
AC power cords are really strong.. And not too thick. A garden hose is
a bit too big for the house.
I'm thinking of putting the whole cable into a really thick cord like
that.
But where can I get one? I don't want to break a 4 way AC power
adaptor !!

I am thinking of getting a - not sure what to call it - extension
reel? One of those AC extension leads that rolls up. Where can I get
one?

any other ideas or problems with that idea?

I haven't a clue what you're on about.
--
Regards,
Stuart.