Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Shop Fox Tools

RonB wrote:

Really? You know it looked the machines over in the store and didn't even
look at the price tags. Guess I'll have to do that next time I'm down
there.

I did crawl around and look at the turnnions and motor area of the cabinet
saw. they looked very similar but I don't know if the Shop Fox has its own
motor. or same as Griz. Overall it felt like I was looking at my 1023 with
different cosmetics. The paint and markings do make it look a little more
upscale.

Shiraz (Sal) Balolia is the registered agent for both Grizzly Tools and
Woodstock International (ShopFox).

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA