Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve knight Steve knight is offline

Default Shop Fox Tools

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:08:46 -0500, "RonB" wrote:

Really? You know it looked the machines over in the store and didn't even
look at the price tags. Guess I'll have to do that next time I'm down
there.

my store will service the shopfox so that right there would be worth a
little extra cost. but so far the cost for me has been lower for the
shopfox brand and since I don't have to pay shipping it has been a
fair amount cheaper. I bought my mill/drill that weighed 600# and my
17" bandsaw and all it cost me was 50.00 delivery and they brought
them all the way down into my shop.
though I could not talk them into lifting the mill onto a table (G)