Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB RonB is offline

Default Shop Fox Tools

Really? You know it looked the machines over in the store and didn't even
look at the price tags. Guess I'll have to do that next time I'm down
there.

I did crawl around and look at the turnnions and motor area of the cabinet
saw. they looked very similar but I don't know if the Shop Fox has its own
motor. or same as Griz. Overall it felt like I was looking at my 1023 with
different cosmetics. The paint and markings do make it look a little more
upscale.

RonB

"Steve knight" wrote in message
you may see a better motor and switches and local service. but don't
bet always on costing more. I bought the shopfox version of my mill
drill and not including shipping (I only paid 50.00 to have it
delivered and grizzly would have charged 200.00 to deliver) I saved
about 200.00 and I have a local warranty if I need parts.