Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Doug Brown Doug Brown is offline

Default Nailgun injuries soar among weekend warriors

Sorry, meant to say " am not sure exactly what the rules are"
"Doug Brown" wrote in message

don't even go there!

I am not sure exactly what the runs are but in Canada all "automatic"
weapons are pretty much banned. So, where thec heck does a nail gun with
a 100 nail magazine fit in?

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"todd" wrote in message
"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"Pete C." wrote

Dunno, but I think CNN.com needs to get a clue since the article
specifically refers to pneumatic nail guns and the pic they used shows
nice Hilti powder actuated nail gun, a rather different item. Of
course
why would we expect the media to research properly or know the
slightest
thing about any kind of gun...

Guns = BAD = Screaming Headlines and Sensationalist TV Fare.

That is all the media types know.

Politically incorrect behavior or critical thinking will get them
fired.

Do you know how many nails a nail gun holds? It isn't just a nail
gun...it's an assault weapon.

Well, if there is no pistol grip and the guns holds no more than ten
nails, it will probably be legal.