Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default Nailgun injuries soar among weekend warriors

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:22:24 -0500, Ignoramus10909
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:51:54 -0700, Steve B wrote:
I saw an episode where good citizens go in and do projects for challenged
people. A blind father had two girls, and no wife. The
crew came in and remodeled the girl's room and did some other work.

Very nice, though, if he had no wife, why would he be remodeling
anything. Usually it is the wives that want to remodel perfectly well
functioning rooms.

Two girls.

A friend of mine once said "If it wasn't for women we'd all still live

and be happy!" Then his wife slugged him to prove the point.

Pete Keillor